Monday, January 30, 2012

Shooting Guns--Sunday Fun!

This Sunday Benjamin Tauer and Gary Basquez, invited me to shoot guns with them. It's been a looong time since I've shot a real gun, so at first it was tough, getting reacquainted with the weight of a real gun and the kick it has on the shoulder when fired, (women really don't have the strength of men though some try not to admit it, but it's the physical truth) but by the time the last round was fired, I started hitting the target and I didn't accidentally shoot my own foot or anyone else so it was great! :-)! Fun. Proves I'm still the gal that grew up in Texas, but I confess, I was deep conditioning my hair under my turbine as I was shooting! :-)

All these bullet holes came from "my own finger on the gun trigger." I'm so cheesy taking a pic of my target and the bullet holes!

I hit the 6 ring THREE TIMES! Happy to see that the 6 ring is sooo close to the bullseye!
It was a total accident, but I hit the 6 almost in the exact same spot twice.


Gary is a great shot and has a fancy gun....though the photographer....aka me.....did a very poor job on the creative angle of this shot....looks like he's shooting the house siding.

Benjamin Tauer also a great shot, reloads his gun while Gary Shoots.

Benjamin Shoots

4 comments:

  1. I love it Caryolyn! Nice little entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I bet it WAS tons of fun! Good shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, sometimes I have to remember to not to work myself to death and have a little fun. :-) Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it soo therapeutic?":-) Think it's about time for me to go shottin' too...

    ReplyDelete