Friday, February 3, 2012

The Upcoming Week

Yesterday evening I made my upcoming trip down to my home state of TEXAS! official for the annual Pine Car Derby to raise money for the B.F.! I'm putting together a little gift basket, and I booked a hotel room at the Howard Johnson for next weekend going down w/a few friends. Judging by this sign that I pulled off the internet of the Welcome to Texas sign, no wonder I'm cheesy. Texans know how to have fun and I like Texas! :-)

Besides heading to Texas in a week, starting this weekend I plan to work on a few gift projects. The question mark photo represents being creative :-) trying to figure out what to make for people. I was blessed with a lot of fabric that was on sale majorly, and I love sharing whatever I can share w/what I have, so I'm making a few people gifts from it, and I plan to hit that hard this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment