Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Latest CCoatsOfManyColours Custom Made Orders

Last week, among having house guests and other things, crazy hectic week, I was happy to have the opportunity to make two custom made aprons for a friend and her co worker. She had one of her coworkers over for dinner, and had worn another one of my apron designs that she had purchased from me last year, and I guess her co worker liked my design and had me to make her the above design from my CCoatsOfManyColours line of designs. It was so fun to make, even admist being busy. It's currently in route to her. The next two photo are this same apron design. FOR MEN, I'm delayed on making my latest men's FORMAL necktie wear....I had to order some fabric online for what I want to do, and it hasn't arrived yet. I was dumb, I thought I had ordered it from a company in the USA, come to find out only after I had paid for it, that I ordered it from Hong Kong....Figures!..that was 1.5 weeks ago, so hopefully it will come soon.


Here is the second apron design that I had the privilege to custom make. I really love the bead work on this one. It's around the neck line and the pocket. The next 2 photos are this same apron design. This apron is also in route.


No comments:

Post a Comment