Monday, January 30, 2012

Fun With Non Gluten Pancakes

Ashley Buckler tried her hands at making Brown Rice flour pancakes at my house this weekend. She put me to shame....she got the hang of frying pancakes made from brown rice flour faster than I. It cooks twice as fast as regular wheat flour pancakes.

Last week I was feeling way exhausted, so this past Sunday I didn't sew or do any house chores, I decided to relax for once in my life, but I always have to be productive; else I'd feel like a lazy bum, so I cooked a lot, understatement!...and I got back to feeling well rested!

Ashley decided to show off her creative cooking skills and made a Micky Mouse shaped Brown Rice Pancake. If she ever wants to get a job at Disney I'm sure this would be her resume ticket in! :-)

Her pile of finished Brown Rice Pancakes. (Recipe for these healthy gluten free (friendly to your waistline) pancakes are listed in another blog entry below.)

No comments:

Post a Comment