Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Men's White Striped Bow Tie

Finally, I was able to have time to successfully design a men's bowtie from heavy duty fabric. Men's White Striped Bow Tie! This is obviously a non adjustable bow tie, so I designed the elastic to fit an average size man's neck. (Pull over head, and it will stay in place.) I plan to hang on to this bow tie, since it is my first successful bow tie design. As I get more efficient in making man's bow ties, I will post them for sale in my shop. I'm currently working on quite a few new man's necktie designs. Neckties take A LOT of time to sew, but I've gotten very efficient at making those, so when I'm done with those designs, I'll post on my blog and in my Etsy Shop for sale! http://www.etsy.com/shop/CCoatsOfManyColours?ref=pr_shop_more

A "behind the scenes shot" before the elastic went on. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment