Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SNEAK PEEK!---Ladies Elegant Formal Design

Here is a first never seen before :-) SNEAK PEEK of a new Ladies Elegant Formal Design that I'm in the middle of designing. I haven't come up with a specific name for this design yet. As you can see, I'm not finished yet. You can see gold pins showing where a seam will be...and I haven't gotten to the top of this design yet, but most of the work on this design is done, just adding the finishing touches. I'm designing this formal wear to have a short train that can be worn down dragging behind gracefully as you walk, or a finger loop where you can hold the train up and walk more comfortably exposing the reversible red fabric underneath adding contrast and character to this design. I plan to design man's formal necktie wear from this fabric as well. I'm red side will be used for the men's formal ties. The red color will pop out more. In the beginning I had planned the opposite, but that's the fun of designing, changing as you go.

I almost didn't post this pic, I look horrid on this pic, not smiling, and I look sick!...ha, ha....don't know what I was thinking of during this photo shoot, BUT as it turns out, this was my favorite pic of my design, so I went ahead and posted it, as that's the whole point of modeling my designs, showing the designs. Don't judge me by my "ugliness in this pic...wow!" :-)

Showing the train on the design worn down gracefully

Showing how to wear the train up. I haven't sewn in the finger loop hole yet though! When that's sewn in, you just stick your finger though the loop hole and you don't have to worry about carrying your train on your dress, b/c your finger will stay in place holding it up in the loop hole and the design is long enough where if you raise your arm up, nothing will be exposed..

No comments:

Post a Comment