Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Welsh Family Florida Trip Adventures!

Sean and Gladys Welsh, and their kids were blessed with a trip out to Orlando, Florida.  Gladys sent me a few pics to share their memorable and precious family moments with everyone if you'd like.
ABOVE:  Gladys told me this was actually Gianni's face when he first found out they were going to stay in the Universal Studio Resort mansion.  (I love this pic Gianni :-) )
 Arriving at the fun theme park.

 Here we go!
Gianni still has the look of great shock on his face.  "I can't believe I'm here!"  :-)  <putting words into his mouth> :-)
 Gladys said this is Daniel and Samuel right after getting off a big roller coaster ride.  She said they were almost "losing their stomachs" in this pic.  :-)  I saw the video of them actually on the roller coaster, and ummm I can see why!...a wild ride and daring boys riding at the VERY FRONT of the roller coaster.





 A daddy daughter moment with Sean and Ansley.


 The boys right after getting a hair cut.
 Samuel and Daniel...almost looking like twins in these two pics!

At the resort mansion...family portrait time!
These are some pics of the trip accommodations making the first pic of shocked looking Gianni make sense.  :-)









 Random pics with the Welsh's extended family that live in Florida...Aunts, cousins, etc


3 generations of Welsh men here

 Looks like a fun house to me!

At their family reunion party. (Gladys, I may have to use some of these decor ideas.  Nice!)


No comments:

Post a Comment