Thursday, April 17, 2014

Classic PYC Pics

 Random past classic PYC shots that I promised I would post last summer.  The years are mixed up...some when I was a camper....others when I was a counselor.  Mr. Leap was camp director and Mr. S. Flurry was assis. camp director in my day.  Last summer I posted another BIGGER post with more pics from PYC, but here a some pics that I THINK I didn't post on that post last summer.  Enjoy!
 Mr. and Mrs. G. Flurry enjoying impromptu skit night.  That's Mr. Tim Thompson sitting next to Mr. Flurry too.  Ahhh, great memories!

 PYC camp choir
 The Flurry's dancing BEFORE they were the Flurry's...aka before marriage happened.  :-)  This would have had to be when I was a little camper.  Mrs. Flurry, then Miss Hilliker was my counselor.
 stick night
 At that time they were both Hilliker's....brother and sister dance.  Love it!
 Mr. Malone was still "The Music Man."
Ahhh I so miss Mrs. Flurry!  You can tell the above and below pic were taken on the same day by the clothes.
 Mr. G. Flurry use to hit home runs!  I love that he would SOMETIMES come out to the camp, jump in, and play sports with the campers back in those days!
 Stick Night with camp director Mr. Leap
 Mr. Locher was the TV dept. ....before Dwight Falk time.
 bro and sis counselors!  I was one of the youngest counselors...was 18 or 19.
 Shane G. and Mr. Hessong at the camera.  One Friday night we had Bible Study OUTSIDE, so all of the counselors were told to get their campers in clean camp wear as the study was used as a KOD program.
Above:  A counselor camper moment before the study began.
Below: Mr. G. Flurry speaking during the study.  Don't know why I took a pic during it....bad me back then...but I"m kinda glad I did now.  :-)!

Enjoying snacks after the Bible Study w/Lisa Jacques and Aimee Goulet.  Looks like Lisa was a worker and Aimee was a camper according to shirt colors.
Amy H. Rachel S. and Charity T.
Keith Lesser was suppose to be running sound at the camp dance, but it looks like he was enjoying the music a little too much himself. :-)
my brother and my dorm.  That's Christine Orleans who was Christine Klotz back then who was the greatest assis. counselor ever, and it's also me blending into the back dark wall!  Black tan!

This pic is definitely when I was a camper...Mr. Turgeon shown to the right in the pic was our speech instructor and I remember being outside with my dorm for this class.
Ending this post with my bro's dorm

No comments:

Post a Comment