Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Simple Blessing of Friends

 Enjoyed the blessing of having "friendly time" with Jamie and Tiffany this Sabbath.  We had brunch at Denny's, services, and then went over to Tiffany's place who cooked us a yummy dinner.  Good times!  Then, Jamie and Tiff went to the singles B.S. at AA, and I went home and watched the B.S on my computer.  (I'm running out of time to deleaven, so knocking out the car travel time from B.S. greatly helps in deleavening tonight.)  Every time we're together the blessing of being able to spend time together always comes up in conversation.  We hope to keep building upon our friendship and hope it goes into all eternity.  
 Blooper pic by the waiter....Jamie's IPAD is the photo taker, so she's instructing the waiter how to take the pic, Tiffany looks calm, cool, and collected, and I look like who knows what!
 Took the enzymes today to have a Sabbath treat of nachos!...aka...enzymes "temporarily cure" those with serious lactose intolerant probs like myself.  Without taking enzymes...when I have anything with milk in it, even whole raw milk for me, I pass out.  Happened to me last feast in Grenada.  :-)
Our tasty and fantastic dinner.  Yummy spiced up spaghetti cooked by Tiffany.  :-)  ...so kind of her to cook for us!  Being able to serve one another is what makes friendships blossom and last.
BELOW:  This pic has nothing to do w/our lovely day today, but the Welsh family is such an amazing family.  It's so refreshing to see good Godly wholesome families; that's what life is made of, and I'm so happy to be friends with them.  ...so serving...they were going to have me over for dinner a day after they got back from their trip so I could go to Jamie's recital later on, which I made sure to go to anyway, but somehow communication wires crossed and I didn't make it to the Welsh's home, but Gladys said she had fixed me a health food pizza, etc. I felt terrible I didn't show. Below is a recent pic taken last week of them on vacation in Florida.  Really happy that God blessed them with that trip. Everyone is busy deleavening, so no time for tons of pic downloading I know, but hopefully, hint, hint, Gladys....when you get done you will tweet or email more trip pics!  :-) ....... I need to post this, and then get back to deleavening myself while focusing on what the focus should be this time of year....... Not much sleep tonight...more than half the house left!  Back to it.  Ta, ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment