Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Art Class

 A few of the local artsy friends were happy that Ms. Helen Amos is offering art classes again after not having them for awhile.  The first painting class was last night in the John Amos field house with a pretty full class.  Class will be every other week.
Above:  Brad R. poses for me w/his traditional thumbs up pose with his paint brush in hand.  I love how he and his eldest daughter Heidi came to art class together.  Cool daddy/daughter time, and they were both really talented with painting.  Sitting right in front of them gave me a push to do better...not competition, just completion.  :-)
 Sam L. looks happy to be in class while Beulah V., Jamie H., and Anya T. are working hard on their paintings.
 Danielle L. has been taking art lessons from Ms. Amos probably the longest of everyone there.  She's pretty good w/the paintbrush and canvas.
 Tiffany W. studies the painting that she has started, and Tasha E. paints.
 Sherry was the only one at the table to use the medium of watercolor.  Tough medium.  Everyone else used acrylic.
Justin G. joined class last minute when he saw the class.  A real go-getter.
 Ms. Amos giving people tips and help when needed.







 My little 8X10 painting....the little ladybug choosing to walk the straight and narrow path instead of branching off....
$100 for anyone who wants to buy my little painting.  Just JOKING!....don't get cheated, it's so not worth $100!  :-)  ...BUT I am a entrepreneur, so I just might try to auction it off on EBAY to see if I can get at least $15 for it!  I can see this painting framed and hanging up in a little girl's room somewhere.  :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment