Thursday, April 17, 2014

RETRO PICS GALORE!: Favorite Coats Family Photos

 I'm hoping my parents will really enjoy this post!  Just about every year of my childhood my parents would take us to Disney World in Orlando, Florida for vacation.  We were NOT rich by any means, trust me, but God always blessed us with great vacations thanks to my hard working parents.  The above pic was in the 80's probably 1982 or 1983, and I was age 2 or 3 depending upon time of year....my bro would have been 5 or 6.
Above:   Jumping years ahead...this was our last family vacation to Disney World, Epcot Center in fall of 1992.  By this time my parents were probably like...both of our kids are teenagers...too old for this! I remember I was 13 and my bro was 16.
 Who knows what year this was
Below:  I can tell I'm older than the year above, but not sure what year it is.

 Above:  I had to go to the disney hospital clinic b/c I got into my mom's purse, and rubbed oral tooth medicine in my eyes and went temporarily blind for about an hour. ......yes, I actually remember even though I was 2 or 3!  This pic is right after I got out of the clinic with the Disney doctor.  I could see again, but eyes were still burning, so I look miserable at Disney!
 Done with Disney Pics...above is my bro crying b/c my cousin stole his riding fire truck.
 Fav Fam portrait ever!  I still had a big love for wild cats....was age 4 and the bro was 7!
Believe it or not, I was age 2 in the pic and actually remember being with my fam in that restaurant.



 My bro and I and another bro and sis had our first debut solos on stage at Ambassador in Big Sandy, Texas with the kids choir.  Never will forget!

 Never an airhead, but just a cheerleader
Below:  my fam and my Aunt and cousin...my Aunt will be here at HQ for the feast this year if everything works out.  Yeah!!!


 ....at the airport headed out of the country with the fam
Below are pics taken by the Indian Ocean once we reached our destination after a loooong flight of about 32 hours including layovers.


The pilot let my bro and I inside the cockpit of a huge two story international flight plane.  Way cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment