Thursday, April 17, 2014

Moving on......Moving into my house!--1st Big Dinner Party...fun seeing how young everyone looked!

Above:  Where I use to live in the condo in town.....took this pic as I was driving away from it the last time.
 The home I live in now almost finished




Above:  I was so immature talking about my frig when I made this pic, but you can see in the background the living room was still under construction...there is a wood plank in the center of the floor that doesn't exist there now!
This is the dinner I referred to in my article about entertaining on pcog site where I ran out of spaghetti sauce but came up with more.  First BIG dinner party.  Whew!


 Scott Heerma and Audrey Locher
Below:  Ethan Hensley and Caleb Heerma




 I had absolutely no furniture except one couch and two chairs...had only been in the house for one week.

Love this pic b/c I see Ashlynn and Mitchell's mom.

 At sundown my house warming party was a disco party bash.  Fun times!








My mom was like, I actually lived through disco times...step aside and let me show y'all how it's done!  :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment