Thursday, April 17, 2014

HQ Singles Year 2004

 2004 was a great year of growing in leadership that God gave us.  My bro and I were the HQ singles coordinators in the year 2004.  Mr. and Mrs. Heerma were the minister and wife over the singles.  I am thankful for that year b/c my bro and I got to know the Heerma's that year with our singles meetings planning things.  We started the whole tradition of the local singles serving at PYC on the Sabbath to give the PYC camp workers a break.  I THINK it was actually Mr. Saranga's idea though, and we went w/it.  To this day, the tradition lives on.











 At the end of the year at the big December Singles Winter Weekend, Mr. Turgeon gave us a gift before announcing the new coordinators for the next year of 2005 who were Paulette Corey and Mr. Rouzer.  Good memories!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment