Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sneek Peek of My Non Gluten Cookbook

The Book of Healthy Cooking!
Cooking The Way It Was Meant To Be


Recipe Compilation By:  Carolyn A. Coats

Just this past year I’ve had to change my cooking habits to where everything that I eat is made from scratch & non gluten meaning no sugar & wheat flour even.  It has proved to be easier than I thought & the food is delicious!  No more ready made broth from a can or box…no more tortilla shells in a box, no more spaghetti sauce ready made in a can, no more cakes from a box, etc…everything that I eat is made from scratch with whole real foods!  My good health, and even my waistline are showing and telling me Thank You!


CC Productions 2012


Brown Rice Flour Snack Chips


           Ingredients:
           1 cup brown rice flour...........

Yeast & Gluten Free Doughnuts


Ingredients:
1 c. rice or almond milk
1 tsp pure powered stevia extract..........




White Wine Lentil Soup


Ingredients:
            2 cups lentils................................

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I love the recipes, and everything here! Also, you are looking sooooo good! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can't wait to finish the cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a copy! I love all the recipes!!

    ReplyDelete