Monday, May 21, 2012

Saturday Evening Dinner To Honor A Few Graduates

 This past Saturday Evening, the day before AC graduation, some of us enjoyed a Sabbath Dinner in honor of some of the AC Graduates hosted in my house.  About 70 people came, no 70 weren't invited, but the more the merrier is my house motto, so it it all went well even with the extra people, and we had more than plenty of food.  I took tons of photos.  ALL PHOTOS FROM THIS ARE ON MY PRIVATE SITE OF www.royaltruecolours.com for those with password access.  Enjoy!  (Above photo is of the 3 Buckler Siblings, Ashely, Ariel, and Drew in their birth order.)
 Ariel Buckler struck a pose...2 year graduate!
 My mom and my brother look like they are enjoying themselves!
 Old Friends!  Vanessa Skinner, Jeanna Zollner, Chelsey Weeks, Danielle Nance, and Caity Parr
 The gals fellowship with the Flurry's
 Jeanna Zollner & Danielle Lamberth look gorgeous in their blue!
 We had free live music entertainment!  :-)!  Jude plays my electric keyboard
 ....while Caitlin Heerma shakes the Maraca  :-) 
 David and Chelsey Weeks are such a great married couple!  Love this pic!
 This would be me. 
The Buckler's Chatting
 David Vejil and his baby girl strike a pose
 Jennifer Vejil watches as her son Heath feeds his little sis!  Cute!
 The Yard transformed into a parking lot. Yes, I'm a BIG NERD...I took a photo of the cars!
 The desserts!  Lemon, Butter, German Chocolate, Strawberry, and Chocolate Chip Muffins and Cookies.  I baked all 4 cakes at the same time in my oven, and I will say, it was quite an unusual mix of baking smell going on in my house.  Couldn't quite peg it, but the cakes came out yummy!
 FRUIT!!!  Appetizers by the Buckler's!
 Lasagna, garlic bread, mixed veggies, and green salad for main course.  My parents did all the lasagna!  Thank YOU!
 My Dad looks like he's telling me, "if you put your camera down I'll give you my drink."  Love this pic!  Zeke and Hannah Estebat look on.
Kristen Rambo usually makes everyone's get togethers but she won't be happy until I throw a disco party in her honor.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment