Monday, May 14, 2012

Fun Dress Alteration

 Yesterday I almost finished majorly altering a dress for a friend to wear this coming weekend.  At first it was going to be simple, but then my artistic mind kicked in and I started adding a bit of white embellishment on the bottom....fancy lace and a cute little bow, and added a piece of white fabric to the top of the dress to tie everything in and raise the neckline a bit.  I only hoped it's owner would like it, she has seen it and says she does.  I have to rip the seam out up top and take it in a bit, but that will be easy b/c I altered the top anyway, so I know where my extra seams are, and the bottom is how she wants it.  So hopefully I can do that this evening.  Glad she asked me to alter the dress it's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment