Monday, May 21, 2012

AC Graduation Candid Shots

A few pics from AC Grad of my younger friends that I'm so proud of!  ALL OF THE PHOTOS FROM THIS EVENT ARE LOCATED ON MY PASSWORD PROTECTED SITE OF  www.royaltruecolours.com  Tabitha Burks poses w/her dad after graduating.  So proud of her and I'm feeling old at age 33..known her since she was a little girl and now she's in her 20's!
 Jamie Hawkins poses with her dad and sis, and brother in law.  Beautiful!
 Making East Texas (where I grew up) proud!  Fellow use to be East Texan.....Bailey Crawford smiles right after graduating.
 Allison Price gets smothered with love from her friends after graduating.
 My long time great friend Wendy Bacon struck a pose with me.  Thanks to her step dad for taking the picture!
 My buddy Tiffany Watson looks just stunning after graduating.
Love this pic.  Ian Icasiano flew all the way from his home in the Philippines to be at his sis Sarah's graduation.  Family love, AWESOME!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, can i get you to to email me the pic of Tab and Jeff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, if you still want it 4.5 months later, I'll send it to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete