Monday, May 14, 2012

Piano Practicing Video After Months Of No Practice! :-)!

I had mentioned a few months ago about time management and how I had planned to put  piano practicing back into my time schedule.  I managed to get a little practicing in this morning.  Literally the FIRST TIME that I've practiced the piano in probably half a year!  My piano keys were shocked to see me!  Granted this is a HORRIBLE Practice session.  Practicing the piano is like metal left out in the rain....if you don't keep it up you get rusty and rusty I was, horrible playing, but have a laugh at me hitting my keys for the first time in months! The song called Hopak is a Hoe Down...you know yee-haw!...being the Texan gal I am, I'm really excited to dig into this song and perfect it.  Previous semi mastered songs, to redeem myself ha, ha, are still available for viewing on my piano blog at the site address of:  http://www.webshots.com/user/ccladybug5

No comments:

Post a Comment