Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HQ Staff and Ministers Dinner

The HQ Staff and Ministers dinner was just fabulous!  Here are a few pics.  Above is a shot that I absolutely love of Mr. and Mrs. Dattolo and their fab daughter Rachel Dattolo.  All of the pics can be found on my password protected site at:  www.royaltruecolours.com
Fellowshipping during the dinner at one of the tables.  I really like this picture b/c Sean and Gladys Welsh have great smiles going on!
Thanks to Benjamin Tauer for taking this pic of Mrs. Githembe from Africa and myself at the dinner table. 
 Mr. Hessong and Benjamin Tauer chat before dinner.
The theme of the dinner was Ireland.  Love the harp decor!  John & Kristen Rambo, Paulette Corey, & Ramona Larsen did the decor.
Under Mr. Malone's direction the IA kids provided live classical music for the evening.  They are VERY talented at such young ages.
 Edwin and Jenny Trebels enjoying dinner with Mr. Staal from Netherlands.
 This was my name place setting.  One of the nicest I've seen!
 The appetizer.
 The salad course....was different.
 Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Eagle enjoying dinner
 A massive table of ministers and staff enjoying the dinner.
Okay, so I heard that Autumn Krueger did the flower decoration on top of the soup...See the flower...pretty neat!
The main course was SO BIG, not exaggerated; picture does not do it justice, that Mr. Locher had to get up and announce to everyone that we could get to go boxes!  WOW!
 The dessert course was yummy.  Again in keeping the Irish theme.  Yes, I broke diet and enjoyed!
Like this pic even though it's a little out of focus.  Was taken by Rachel Dattolo at the end of the night.  Mr. and Mrs. Joel Hilliker, Mr. and Mrs. Githembe, Tiffany Watson, Benjamin Tauer, and myself.
After I ate my ice cream I got so cold I was shivering, LITERALLY...Mr. Joel Hilliker was so kind, he got up and got me a shot of whiskey which warmed me up a bit...Then the funny was when Mrs. Hilliker asked if I was going to be okay driving home I was so tired I guess it showed.....I thought she meant b/c I was so cold...so I answered, "I'm okay now that I've had whiskey."  You all can only imagine all the jokes I got when I said that!  ha, ha!  I guess I really was tired.  What a fun way to end a great royal evening!

1 comment: