Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday!--A Nice Gift & Macbook Issues

My day today is all over the place.  First off, started off GREAT!...great, wonderful, fabulous friend Gladys Welsh gave me this amazing swanky watch as a gift this morning just because!  Wow, all I have to say is friends are always spoiling me by showering me with gifts!  Thanks Gladys, I LOVE it!  Thanks Sean for letting your fab wife get that for me! 

On the flip side, my PC at HQ froze up on me this morning, so my brother told me to use his laptop to work on until he fixed my pc, and come to find out it is a macbook!  Working on that thing was like typing in another language.  Needless to say, I was slow this morning in getting things done b/c it was like I was computer illiterate!  Finally am back on my pc; back to knowing what I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment