Tuesday, January 8, 2013

NEW His & Hers Classy Animal Print Necktie & Scarf Set!

I FINALLY completed this his and hers matching classy animal print design that I started MONTHS AGO!  The men's necktie is hand sewn and is silky smooth to the touch.  The fabric is so soft is was quite difficult to sew, so I am going to do another and put the second one up for sell once it's finished, but will hang on to this one as it snagged in a few spots...tough fabric!

This is the hers matching classy animal print scarf that goes with the necktie.  I had finished the scarf months back...just had to work on the tie for the men.  VERY happy with it!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely PURRRRRFECT, dahling! I love it! How much for your scintillating set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha. Hey Esther...got your "catty pun" :-) I'm thinking $25 USD...I'll know for sure when it's all ready.

    ReplyDelete