Thursday, January 3, 2013

You Know You're On the Verge of Getting Sick When......

....after filming Jeremiah Musical for DVD with everyone you go shopping at the health food store of all places and a TOTAL STRANGER comes up behind you and asks "are you just getting off work or are you sick b/c you look very tired." Wow, must have looked horrible!  I don't feel 100%  I'm okay, just trying to fight off whatever is trying to catch on.  Strangest thing is craving for raw fish...Here are pictures of my first attempt at making homemade sushi for dinner...not pretty AT ALL...seaweed is cut all jagged....oops!, but it tastes okay!

For those who like to follow my blog for "royal fashion", new designs for both men and women will be coming SOON.  In the meantime, here's a pair of Satin Blue Shoes ON SALE for almost NOTHING; I got them for peanuts.  God really does bless us even in small little ways!  Like my motto goes, I don't believe in dressing for vanity, that's shallow, but I believe we represent God and we should look our best for Him. 

4 comments:

  1. That sushi looks really good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, THANKS! Maybe next time I make it will be cut more straight. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. David wants me to make sushi. I haven't even attempted it yet. Looking at yours, I think it must be difficult. I'll let the pros do it. Love the blue shoes, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not that hard to put together, but just getting all of the filling rolled properly inside the seaweed, it's a cooks nightmare! :-)

    ReplyDelete