Saturday, January 26, 2013

Shirts Galore!

It is true, the more you serve and give the more you have.  Those of us in the Jeremiah Production were blessed and given the T-Shirt shown above.  They are for sale for anyone at reflectionsbookstore if anyone wants to purchase one.  I REALLY LIKE how they made ladies and mans T-Shirts different.  Above is of course the ladies shirt...it curves in at the waist so ladies can still look feminine in a t-shirt.  I like that!  The mans T-shirt is straight at the waist.
We have new concert staff uniform shirts starting at the Ballet Monday and Tuesday night for those of us so blessed on the Armstrong Auditorium concert staff.  I have NOT taken it out of the pkg yet so the suspense of how it looks!  I heard that people like it, so I'm sure I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment