Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Scents of Happiness!

It's been a little more hectic for me over the past few weeks than usual, so I've let a few things at home go that shouldn't have gone.  I'm usually obsessed with keeping my home clean.  One thing is that I haven't taken out the trash in over a week.  GROSS!...so annoying fruit flies were flying around the garbage....those things won't die even with bug spray, and I don't like to use bug spray b/c of inhaling the toxic chemicals, so it dawned upon me to try my all natural SCENTS OF HAPPINESS insect repellent, and it worked like a charm.  Bye, bye little flies!  I've been working on my CULINARY ELEGANCE shop b/c of the cookbook, so my Scents of Happiness Shop has suffered...so here's a plug for that shop.  Above is all natural insect repellent in a spray bottle. 
A customers comment: 
This really worked - I loved it. Kept the bugs at bay as promised and smells great. No toxic chemicals.
A few previous customers comments on my all natural shampoo!(shown above): 

Absolutely wonderful! the scent is beautiful, the product works wonderfully. was scent an extra due to a mishap of some type. your professionalism and high quality has made me a customer for life!

Love love this. I have problems with allergies to alot of products, none with this. The peppermint is a great refreshing scent. Thanks again.




No comments:

Post a Comment