Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sabbath Dinner at Deepika's House

 Deepika hosted a lovely dinner at her place for the Seebran's, my bro and sis in law, Ms Cummins from Trini, and myself.  Everything was delicious!  She let me make the dessert, I made homemade apple caramel  pie. Thanks Dee!
I did take more pics, but I'm being careful in what I post publicly these days.  Especially since I got hacked.  Better safe than sorry.  :-)


Dinner menu was slow cooked beef in wine sauce, wild rice mix, broccoli sauteed in fresh garlic, oven roasted potatoes with a touch of rosemary, and red edible mango for garnish.  Dessert was homemade caramel apple pie.


...at the end of the night, I decided to not go to the Swan Social, too tired, so when Deepika dropped me off at my car which was back on campus, as I got out of it, I told her "Thanks for coming" as if she was leaving my house.  She agreed, I just needed to go home.  :-)
Now it's Sunday...Morning Star musical debut...working concert today....ha, ha I will feel so lame in the coat check room in summer, but have to be there for the seat cushions and hard of hearing head sets, etc, and to answer passer-byers questions.  ...going to look so lame though. :-)!...and tomorrow another big dinner!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment