Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Projects--My Latest

There are NOT enough hours in a day, especially this time of year. Planning the big NTB dinner in 2 months, gearing up to begin spring cleaning at this months end among other things. When I clean my house from top to bottom I always wonder how I have accumlated so much stuff in one year being that I'm NOT a shopper....guess that shows and reminds me how many blessings God has poured on me every year. Anyway, beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed to be honest, but it will all get done as always...just have to slow down and pace myself, and my poor piano and flute have already been being neglected for months now. I plan to "hit my piano and flute" no pun intended, hard beginning May.

WITH THAT SAID....last weekend on Saturday night and Sunday in between the normal house chores like dishes, laundry etc, I sewed my fingers off. :-) Not literally, but they were numb by the end of Sunday though I cheated a bit and used my sewing maching a little too...whoever invented sewing machines was a genious....but I always try to sew my designs mostly by hand to custom make it, but when I run out of time the machine is my buddy! I finished EIGHT design projects this weekend. Wow, I barely ate but it was so fun as these were all gifts for people. Now, I just have to get them all distributed. I was blessed with A LOT of nice fabric for almost nothing, so instead of hogging it all, decided to share and make a few people things. Totally more fun making things for others than myself. I won't post photos of my designs yet since they are gifts and I don't want the intendees that they are going to to see them on photo before they see them in person. Just hoping they like! So that is my latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment