Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Food Flop of The Week



Still the weekend of being sick and being stuck inside all day....here's my flop of this week....verde salsa dip. Since I'm recovering from being sick, of course I was thinking I would make something just crazy over the top healthy and spicy and that is what I did, only it was sooooo HOT and SPICY it left my mouth burning and I thought my socks were knoced off, but I looked down, and they were still on. :) Green colored veggies are suppose to be VERY healthy, and am I sure this was....if you have a cold, take a spoonful of this and it will knock it right out. Just joking, though it might actually help. I won't post the "recipe" to this since it was a BIG flop in my book but I put cilantro, jalepeno peppers, green onions, fresh garlic, and other things in this...just the peppers and the green onion alone probably were enough to flop this. I suppose some people might like it...that is if you like things so hot you feel like your mouth and throat are literally on fire. I like food very spicy, so the fact that this is a flop can kind of gauge how hot and spicy it was. The good news is that I got to use my cool blender though.

No comments:

Post a Comment