Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sugar Free Frozen Treat!


If you all can't tell I have an abundance of fresh strawberries this week (they were on sale at the grocery store) so I'm having fun using them. I made a yummy SUGAR FREE and ALL NATURAL frozen treat which tasted DELICIOUS! It really did......once again, I couldn't tell the difference that no sugar was in, but instead the natural sweetner, Stevia was used.....(I use to make this treat using sugar, so I know it tastes just the same using stevia instead. Yeah!) Here's the recipe for this totally yummy guilt free Strawberry Frozen Treat! :-)

1 1/2 lbs Fresh Strawberries (Before use I put them in freezer until they were frozen)
2 Tablespoons Organic Lemon Juice
1/2 Teaspoon Stevia (this is a natural healthy replacement for sugar as a sweetener)
1/2 Cup Organic Rice Milk (I don't drink cow's milk from stores anymore..it's way too pumped with hormones)

Cut the stems off the of the strawberries, and put them in blender or food processor, then add all others ingredients on top of the strawberries in blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Serve immediately. Makes 2 servings! Taste exactly the same as if sugar was in it, yet without the calories and most importantly, it's a all natural healthy treat! If you have guests over, I'd guess they won't know they are eating a healthy treat without sugar. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment