Sunday, November 6, 2011

More Sunday Food Designing!

Tilapia Fish marinating in a bunch of organic veggies and juices




My own orgainc verde sauce to be used on the fish. Ummm, the picture makes it's look kind of not good, but it actually tasted really yummy...even used sea salt in it when whipping it up!


My homemade mustard that I used for the fish. (Used finely crushed mustard seed along with other healthy ingredients......will never ever buy store bought mustard again!) Yummy though I need to get an electric mixer, my arm was about to fall off from having to whip it so long to get the desired consistency that I wanted!



My final dish. It was delicious! Only thing, ummm I really liked my sauces b/c you can barely see the fish hidden under it. Ha, ha!



My attempt of making this totally from scratch, even the condiment ingredients were from scratch assuring this to be a healthy meal. Ha, ha, after looking at my final result I realize I'm a "saucy gal!" I really embarrassingly loaded on my sauces. :-)

2 comments:

  1. How do you make the mustard? I am on a restricted diet right now and some of your recipes are really healping- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, my pleasure! I will send you the recipe via email sometime this week. I'm so happy that some of my recipes are helping you out. Good to have a health food buddy in town. :-)

    ReplyDelete