Friday, November 25, 2011

Holland Designs

Ever heard of Holland Designs? If not, now you have! :-) A old, long time friend of mine has a very successful business headquartered out of Auckland, New Zealand. She is a popular crochet designer, has won awards, been published in several magazines, has her designs being sold in popular stores like Hobby Lobby and the list goes on. I'm VERY proud of her. She is American and use to live in the USA, but met a New Zealander and found herself marrying and relocating to Auckland, New Zealand. There she continues her success in crochet design and just yesterday finished a custom made design for me. She had designed this beanie design last week in pink, and I requested that she design one in chocolate brown and she did. To my surprise, she got it finished really fast and is posting it in the mail to me! Can't believe in one week or so I'll be wearing it myself. Here it is with Lisa modeling it herself! To see more of her designs her own personal store site is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hollanddesigns?ref=seller_info

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you model it yourself, Caroyln. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably won't look as good as you, but I'll definitley model it when I receive it!

    ReplyDelete