Friday, July 22, 2011

Watermelon Funny!

Internet Photo

It's Okay to Gain Weight! :-)! (I'm starting my own little garden, and just love what I'm learning about growing watermelons...I copied & pasted an excerpt, below, while studying up on them)....human women can use this when they gain weight since it seems women gain weight a lot faster than men. Ha, ha! ...even the watermelons do it! ....it's all natural, it's healthy meaning plenty of nutrients and most importantly we're happy! ----------me
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watermelons grow male and female flowers on the same vine.

The smaller male flowers appear first. The female flowers are much larger and you can't miss them.

If you don't see any it could have several reasons: too hot, too cold, not enough water, not enough nutrients... In any way, it means the watermelon plant isn't happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment