Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rough Morning!


I need to quit fashion designing and start computer designing. I got to work this morning and my computer had completely crashed! Every time I would turn it on, it would boot up and then go off, completely off. I tried numerous times and was defeated by a computer, so I'm back to working on a little dinky spare laptop. Oh, did I mention that the laptop had to be worked on too by our computer tech so I could even use it. I finally was able to log onto the laptop after all new installations had updated at 9:54am to be exact....two hours after I had been at work. Rough morning, but I'm surviving. I'm usually a very happy person, but this morning, my computer drama has drained me of all energy, so right now I'm fighting sleep and it's been a fairly busy morning. Survival mode! Computer Drama, gotta NOT love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment