Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Fashion Designs In the Making and New Herbs!

My Basil Showing!

My Oregano Showing BIG TIME!

My First Sprig of Sage Showing!

Beginning to work on a man's chocolate necktie. Necktie's have to be exact and take a long time to make correctly by hand. Hoping to by done by Sunday. Also, working on another lady's bathing suit cover up as well as finishing up 2 wedding veils among having house guests staying in my home this week. Busy week, but I love it busy...thrive on it!

As an update to my herb garden post, here it is......This weekend I had a pleasant surprise. My Oregano, Sage, and Basil had started sprouting only after 3 days in the potting soil! Yeah….it’s so neat to see the fruits of labor. Now, I’m waiting on my Peppermint, Cilantro, and Dill to sprout and start showing! Yeah! I’m so excited I have attached a photo of my herbs to this blog entry....herb designing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment