Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Week This Week!



My apologies for not posting any new fashion designs this week yet! I am so sorry. My week has been super busy, but I am working on the new designs, just haven't finished them yet! My deadline to finish them is this Sunday so that I can move on to new designs.

Other than personal life, house guests, holiday weekend BBQ, taking some young friends shopping in preparation for our annual summer youth program camp, putting together healthy care packages for kids at camp, working on Sunday at the World Class Armstrong Auditorium which by the way was printed in a local newspaper stating that our auditorium rivals European Palaces!.....I have been fulfilling a few Scents of Happiness orders this week which takes a bit of time b/c I make each order fresh when ordered. I have local customers, and then I recently opened a Etsy shop also called ScentsOfHappiness where anyone anywhere can order from me online.So I've been focusing on that all natural bath and body product shop of mine. So far it's going well. I also have just opened a new Etsy shop called CulinaryElegance where people that love trying new recipes can purchase some of my own created tasty and zesty recipes. More recipes will be added as time allows. I'm in the process of creating my second recipe book to publish. It will be a few months though, my first recipe book took newly a year to complete. You have to create the recipes, actually try them yourself, document how much of everything went into the making, take a photo of the finished product. It's hard mental work that's time consuming, but I love sharing with others. Most of my recipes have a spicy kick to them. I was raised in Texas so no bland food in my shop. So, I haven't been idle this week, my fashion designs have just suffered since I've been tending to my other two shops. Too much to do and not enough time! But as I always say, it's a blessing to stay busy!

If you want to check out my two newer shops they are at:
http://www.etsy.com/people/CulinaryElegance?ref=si_pr
http://www.etsy.com/people/ScentsOfHappiness?ref=si_pr

No comments:

Post a Comment