Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another Behind The Scenes Pass!

Deep Conditioner Oil

You can see my hair growth (had my hair way shorter) in 2 months time.

You can see how shiny my hair is all naturally after conditioning.

Nice, healthy hair

Here are 3 photos starting with this one of my hair gone a few days without deep conditioning it, it's duller, not as shiny, BUT showing that if you deep condition even if just once a week hair is still healthy and vibrant.



So Happy to introduce Scents of Happiness Deep Conditioner! I believe that we should all take good care of ourselves, NOT for vanity purposes, but to live our physical lives to it's fullest so that we can look our best not for ourselves, but to let our lights shine showing others how we care for them by how we look since others have to look at us all day and not we ourselves whether it's dress, our hair, or others things. That is the purpose behind all of my shops....help taking the human body to it's highest level in proper appearance.

For the past several months an undercover operation has been going on in Scents of Happiness. :-) I've been testing my all NATURAL men and women's deep hair conditioner recipe of herbs and oils on friends hair of all different races, hair types, hair colors etc including my own hair. The blend of herbs and oils for this newest Scents of Happiness line has proved to be a BIG success promoting not only healthier looking hair when used, but also stronger hair, and quicker hair growth. My friends and myself that tested this all natural conditioner all got compliments on the days we deep conditioned. One person, not a tester, told me these exact words, "your hair looks really shiny and healthy today, in fact it's been looking a lot healthier lately" I didn't tell them I was testing a new hair product of mine, but they made my day. So, introducing, Scents of Happiness Deep Hair Conditioner, all natural!


Information for Hair Nerds
This is a deep oil conditioner, so when applying to hair, work it through all of your hair w/your fingers, and then rub it all the way into your scalp massaging the scalp working it into your pores. Apply blow dryer heat to hair for about 5 to 10 minutes with a hair blow dryer. The heat causes the oils to "melt" into your hair...aka deep conditioning it. Once the heat is taken away, leave conditioner on your hair for about least 30 minutes for best results, if you have time to let condition marinate on your hair for 1 hour even better, then rinse out of hair with water. Towel dry hair, and vahlah, beautiful shiny, healthy, strong hair. Rosemary oil is GREAT for everyone's hair, but even for men or women, if you are balding, rosemary oil combined with nettle leaves helps bald spots promoting hair growth in those areas again. For those of us blessed with a full head of hair, it keeps our hair healthy and full. Olive Oil is he best, and so is Almond Oil. Olive oil is a heavier oil, so encouraged for those w/dry brittle hair. Almond Oil is great for everyone else, lighter oil, not greasy at all, and is commonly found in conditioners. My recipe in my conditioner is of course all natural, but it changes according to hair types, dry, oily, brittle, balding, race, etc, but the main ingredients for everyone are vitamin e, jojoba oil, and other natural herbs and oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment