Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Behind the Scenes Pass

Here is the the finished product all bottled up and ready to be delivered! Notice how it lightens in color, and the shampoo consistency is spot on now ready for use and to sit out for it's shelf life at room temperature.

Here is the not yet ready shampoo after blending all ingredients ready to be chilled for a few hours to halp shampoo become right consistency. Notice it's darker color before it's chilled set and ready.

Here are the main ingredients, not all shown for obvious reasons :-) that make up my special all natural blend shampoos....baby mild castile soap with olive oil, vitamin E, the natural oil from the plant of the scent that you choose, jojoba oil (an oil very good for all hair types) and other herbs and oils.

I've been wanting to do this for awhile, it's just whenever I fulfill a Scents of Happiness Order, whether it be shampoo, body wash, vapor rub, or insect repellent, I get going into the making process and never pull out my camera. Finally, the other night, I fulfilled a shampoo order and took pictures during the process. Of course, the whole point of my Scents Of Happiness Shop is to make all NATURAL skin and hair products. I got tired of my skin and hair absorbing chemicals in, so here is a quick photo summery of the making of all natural shampoo. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment