Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Latest CCoatsOfManyColours Happenings!

 I designed this tie a few years ago for my Etsy shop.  This week I made a replica of it for a friend.

 I also designed a ladies skirt from the same fabric.  Originally, I had put buttons at the waist, but just this week, I took the buttons out and sewed in a zipper instead.  (Buttons actually were a wardrobe malfunction.)  Not fun, but done!


 ...also created the above mans necktie design one year ago, but the original design snagged...soft fabric,, so I perfected my design, and vahlah, here it is.  Will be posting this in my Etsy shop.  The ladies matching scarf is also already listed in my CCoatsOfManyColours Etsy shop.

 This weekend's project will be finishing the top of this formal design I started THREE YEARS ago (bottom half shown above) I left the top half unfinished.  It's so complex, but I'm not a quitter, so I will design the top part and finish! 


No comments:

Post a Comment