Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fun Music Videos from 2 Years Ago!--Need to stop neglecting my instruments!

With my car in the shop getting a new engine put in, that means I'm stuck at home this weekend!  My piano and flute are so neglected, so this week I will try to "W-D40" some of "the rust" from my playing skills among sewing and updating my Etsy CCoatsOfManyColours Shop.
This is a post of videos shot 2 years ago.  ABOVE is me "rocking out" to the children's song Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.  Ummmm....I see why I have friends....I'm kinda entertaining looking very "passionate" when I play.  You have to watch all of the videos for yourself.  WOW!  I get into it! 

Playing my flute!  My fav instrument to play!
Rocking out to the song from Carmen!

Playing "The Chase"
I really move and sway while playing!

My all time favorite video practicing the piano song "Tarantella!"  I earn the title of most dramatic piano player of the year on this one!  I play this song like I live life...way crazily fast...need to slow it down!  ha, ha!

This song called Alla Tarantella, a different Tarantella, needs a lot of work.  This song will be my project this week!  I'm so fast on the keys...too fast!  Need to slow down to perfect!  Playing the piano reveals my personality...too fast...need to slow down to perfect!  :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment