Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Car Drama

PHOTO of my brother and Jason H. hooking up tow line to my car.
For the first time in 5 weeks and 5 days to be exact, I was "reunited" with my car!  Long story short....I put my car in the car shop.....mechanic shop owner went out of town...wouldn't answer his phone or messages...gate locked to car shop, so couldn't get to my car to move it.......finally after 4 weeks mechanic answered...told me he had been gone......said he would fix my car that Friday and it would be ready in two days.....well....that time came and left and car not fixed.....mechanic back to not answering the phone...gate locked to his shop.....a few men called for me on my behalf and still no answer......almost 2 more weeks went by....finally my bro and Jason H. called the Sheriff to see if we could do a force entry into shop to get my car so that it could be towed to another shop.....sheriff told us to contact lawyer...major drama over a car.  Finally, this afternoon, my bro and Jason H. went to car shop and the gate was open for the first time in almost 6 weeks....weird car shop...I know.....a young man was there and he was clueless but my car was untouched and hadn't been worked on...mechanic was no where to be found....so we hooked up my car to Jason H's. truck, my bro drove my car in tow w/hazard lights...and I drove my bro's truck, and we towed my car to another car shop.  ...so my car is back in the shop, but I don't think it will be in the shop for another 6 weeks.  I have a feeling this time this mechanic will at least look at it.  ha, ha!  All I did was put my car in the shop when it wouldn't crank, and it turned into the big broadway drama.  Pics of the "repossession" of my car back to me, to take to another shop is below.  










 my car in tow behind Jason H'.s truck arrived at another car shop.


 pushing my disabled car into parking space

At new car shop...yeah it made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment