Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Friends with Pure Attitudes of Service!

 Conner and Melinda Brown have been such a blessing in my life!  Most know that we, Conner and Melinda, were all childhood friends back in Big Sandy, Texas at the old AC campus as little kids since like age 6, and then as young teens we all came into the PCG around the same time, so it's really amazing that we're still friends now in our early 30's all working at AC in Edmond, OK. 
Anyway, about this post.....this is my year of everything breaking...seriously, my central heat went out in the middle of the night recently....brrrr!  Conner and Melinda, and their son Alec came over and rescued me.  Conner, who btw wins the award of most valuable handy man friend, fixed my central heat!  I'm so impressed not only with his true manhood fixing ability and skills, but with his continued true attitude of service towards not just me since we've known each other practically all of our lives, but he and his family are like that to everyone.  We always pay him something, as we never take advantage of anyone, but what an attitude!  Thanks, also, to my dad, for always looking out for me recently...such as calling Conner when he knew I wouldn't.  I don't like disturbing people to help me.  Guess I am being humbled in that area.  THANKS AGAIN!
 This is the hub of the heating system in my house....kinda of scary looking!  :-)

 Behind every great man is a great woman....Melinda!

 Last, but not least....our entertainment was their lovely son, Alec, cuddling with my life sized panther.

No comments:

Post a Comment