Saturday, February 1, 2014

Friday Night Dinner at the Nash's Home

 The Nash's hosted a swanky dinner Friday evening.  That's what many do at HQ on rare Friday nights when we don't have Bible Study...get together.
I REALLY like the above pic of Chris Eames an Anya Trietsch.  Still thrilled that Anya finally made it to HQ!
 Mr. Nash's lovely smile!

Anthony Chibarirwe enjoying Mrs. Nash's dessert.


 Mr. Nash was so kind, and volunteered to take a pic of Anya and I since I had tweeted and blogged the one we took in Africa 10 years ago.  It's like a 10 year reunion pic.  :-)
The Nash's are top notch at hosting dinners fit for royalty, and wow, appetizers, swanky salad, main course, and dessert!  I felt bad b/c I could not eat everything that was on my plate like a guest should do.  There was so much food!  Delicious!




 Mrs. Nash's yummy cheesecake!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn, the ambience truly look royal fit for a king. The food look delicious! But the cheesecake... mind, I wish I could have eaten it out from my tablet. A wonderful Sabbath gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss Anya, she sure looks happy, we delighted

    ReplyDelete