Saturday, January 25, 2014

Delicious Brunch at Ms. Wood's!

 My brother, sister in law, Breanna L., Callum W (shown above), Brent (below) and Michelle N., and Ms. S. Crocker enjoyed a nice Sabbath brunch fit for kings and queens at Ms. M. Wood's house this weekend.  The food and company was fantastic!  Thanks again, Ms. Wood (and Michelle) for cooking for, and serving us!


Michelle and Ms Wood smile for my camera.
I love it!...mother in law and daughter in law.  Great family!

 Love this idea of everyone make your own breakfast fruit, yogurt, granola mix.

 Totally impressed with Michelle's proper etiquette skills of knowing that when you place a plate in front of someone, you always turn the meat towards them.  Most get the raise from the right, and lower from the left service, but ahhhh...the meat part gets forgotten.  My food pet peeve!  ha, ha!  Proper etiquette seems to be a hot subject this week, so I had to throw in my two cents.  :-)  Go Michelle for doing it right!  :-)  Yummy egg casserole by Ms. Wood!
 Callum (enjoying breakfast at his mom's), Breanna, and Ms. Crocker
 Brent serves the breakfast pineapple cake for his mom.

The below pic has nothing to do with our brunch, but I went out to dinner with my family, and ordered delicious chili made with brisket at a rib joint.  Yes, the cheese made me feel somewhat icky (lactose intolerant), but it was worth it!  Yummy!  Yes, I will always love taking pics of food as long as I'm human! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment