Monday, July 29, 2013

VERY proud of these people! :-)

 My favorite "adopted nephew" Gianni Welsh...known him since he was three.....won the BIG award of Camper of the Session for his dorm AND MVP for Flag Football.  I was all yelling when they called his name.  ha, ha!  Above: his two little brother's Samuel and Daniel Welsh are so proud of him, they dressed like him, and they are holding his award plagues.  Yeah Gianni.  I'm VERY proud of you!  The Welsh kids have some fantastic parents!  Below is his camper of the session plague.
 Below:  My "adopted neice" Ansley Welsh...known the girl since she was two, and my favorite gal Ashlynn McLain...known the girl since she was born....were both in Sharalee Fraser's AMAZING dorm, and their dorm won the award of Dorm of the Session which means the ministry voted their dorm to be the greatest, though ALL of the dorms, from what I heard  anyway since I wasn't really involved with camp were tops this year!  Of course I love their counselor Sharalee Fraser, and Ansley and Ashlynn are "my two gals" so I shouted again with no shame, ha, ha when their dorm was announced.  Ashlynn also won one of the teen talent awards as shown.  I felt like I was in high school again at a pep rally.  I'm proud of all of them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment