Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Nice Day!

 A wonderful weekend.  A group of friends got together after services at a restaurant in Edmond called Lemon Grass.  Our Version of The Dream Girls!
ABOVE:  Tiffany Watson, Jamie Hawkins, Yours Truly, and Rhonda Davis
 At the restaurant after services, Sarah Icasiano, Ariel Buckler, and Tiffany Watson
 James Privratsky and Hannah Estebat.
 Michael Cocomise and Mrs. Estebat
 Getting Dessert at an Italian Ice Cream Shop:  Sarah Icasiano and Michael Cocomise
 We raised the dress standard at Gelato's with two tables of well dressed friends in Church clothes  :-)  When other people came into the ice cream shop they probably thought the dress code was suit, ties, and dresses.  :-)
 Ariel Buckler tries to avoid my camera and James Privratsky
 Going Back in time earlier that day I met Ezra Vejil for the first time.  Ahhh, Love this pic of his granddad holding him
 And his parents which I was very happy to see.  It's been a long time!  They set such a GREAT example for everyone.

And we got a smile out of Ezra!
 Tiffany Watson came over after dinner and dessert and we had a girls movie slumber party night at my place
 I whipped up frozen strawberry dacquiri's for us three gals, Tiffany, Rhonda, and myself.  Healthy, sugar free.  used coconut milk, a shot of Caribbean rum, obviously strawberries, lemon juice, and a touch of stevia to sweeten.  Ymmy!
 Ms. Fleetwood from South Africa is visiting the USA, and Mr. and Mrs. Githembe from Africa had sent a gift via her.  This is how it was wrapped, and below is the gift.....NICE framed pic of an African village  I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!  As you can see I have already hung it on my wall in my living room!  Thanks so much!!!  WOW, I'm one blessed gal!


She did NOT have to, but Rhonda Davis insisted on giving me this coach bag as a thank you gift for staying at my house.  Wow, nice hand bag!!!  Thanks so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment