Monday, July 22, 2013

A Few Pics From This Past Weekend

 I did more talking than photo shooting this past weekend, but I managed to take a few shots.  ABOVE:  Camper Olivia Alvord and PYC assistant BB/VB Sports Instructor Danielle Underwood took a moment to pose.
 PYC assistant Cycling Instructor Victoria Terrell took a moment to pose with campers Errma Wilson and Rishanna Cheek.  Lovely ladies!
 These camper boys fellowshipped with my parents for a long time.  I didn't want to interrupt, and I don't know their names.
 Lovely Assist. Counselors Victoria Lancaster and Jessica Dalton.
 PYC camper...aka my "adopted" neice...Ansley Welsh poses with her mom Gladys.
 An old PYC eagle that PYC campers signed back in 1998 was on display in the AA lobby.  The now 30 something year old adults who were teens back then were all looking for our names on it.  Ummm....mine was easy to find.  I appear to be the only one who signed in a BOLD sharpie.  ha, ha!  I might as well have written I WAS HERE on it.  :-)!

 Megan Jenkins checks out the eagle and decided to pop into my shot.  Turned out to be a really cute shot!
 Nothing to do with PYC, but I FINALLY got a pic of Deborah Smythe and her son Alexanter later on that evening at Olive Garden restaurant.  I haven't had time to photoshop out my shadow that you can see, but of course I will.  Honorable mention of Alexander.  He is such a little gentlemen and a big helper to his mom.  From what I saw this weekend he is definitely going to grow up to be a REAL man.  Wow, I was impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment