Sunday, December 23, 2012

Where are New Designs and Recipes?......

Since I've been finished with the cookbook project I'm taking a much needed break from my hobbies even.  I am using this month to practice the piano and flute; instruments that haven't seen my fingers in way too long!  Next month I'll work on the sewing designs again.  Also, still doing the no TV for now.  My Aunt Mary, world's greatest Aunt, mailed two NICE designer ladies suits to me.  (shown above and below)  I've already worn the one above in Armstrong Auditorium and got tons of compliments.  I'll have to take in the sides on the one below...it's a little too big since I've lost weight w/my diet.

As far as recipes go, I don't even want to think of creating any more right now although I had heard before of gourmet chefs using fish with eggs, and I had the notion to try it, so I scrambed my eggs with wild salmon that I seasoned.  Have to say, it was so yummy!!!  Unexpected yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment