Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Mosquito & the Safari Netting!

This morning I woke up chipper in my room shown in the picture above; I'm a big morning person and was excited about getting prayer time in with God as usual.  WELL, as soon as I started praying this VERY OBNOXIOUS mosquito decided "to join me."  It was buzzing around my head making it impossible to focus on prayer, and.......(cont. below)
.....it was then that my Zebra guest bedroom came to mind with the big safari canopy netting that I received from Australia YEARS AGO simply for decor was actually going to be used other than decoration.  I picked myself up and finished praying under the safari netting in my guest bedroom mosquito free!  The canopy netting now has really grown on me, I think I will be needing netting for my own bed now.  It will have to be tan in color to match though.

No comments:

Post a Comment