Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Testing Productivity & Mindset & Character


Now that the big cookbook project is done and published I'm testing personal productivity & how it affects my mindset; going without turning my TV on for 1 month. Like results so far; but only .5 wk in! So far in .5 week my observation is that I have more meditation time on the things I've studied and learned that day (personal productivity there), and more sound sleep at nights too (humm...maybe my brain is not cluttered with the extra stuff I've seen on TV, ha, ha) which the better sleep leads to even better more intense prayers each morning being more alert.(better mindset)  I'm really looking forward to the final observation at the end of the month!  :-)  No, I've not gone crazy or become one of those anti TV people, this is just a one month experiment testing out my own character and hopefully growing in it too.  After the month is over, I will treat myself to some kosher TV once again in moderation. 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Me thinks it's a great experiment and by the end of your month, you may just decide to make it two months...and then, a year...and then, completely! :) But I'm positive you'll gain so much out of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I'm thinking you're right. I'm not missing TV at all and am enjoying what I like to say, using the extra time to live my own life more so than ever, and not waste too much time watching fantasy lives of others. :-) We'll see if I have any withdrawal symptoms as the days go on, but I think you're so right!

    ReplyDelete