Friday, December 14, 2012

It's FiNALLY HERE--AVAILABLE FOR SALE on Amazon!

I am very happy to FINALLY announce that printed copies of The Cookbook of Culinary Elegance are NOW AVAILABLE!  This Sunday it will become available as an e-book as well.  My family and I have decided that 20% of each sale will go to the Armstrong Auditorium Building fund!  Check it out for sale on Amazon at:  http://www.amazon.com/Cookbook-Culinary-Elegance-Features-Ingredient/dp/1481007386/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1355499508&sr=1-3&keywords=the+cookbook+of+culinary+elegance

2 comments:

  1. Super, super exciting Carolyn! I'm going to go search for it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. After two years in the making it's a big accomplishment for my family and we're so happy that it can help others which was the reason behind it all.

    ReplyDelete