Friday, November 16, 2012

Traffic Jam---in Rural Territory :-)

STAND STILL TRAFFIC JAM on my way into work at HQ this morning all the way from Guthrie to Edmond.  Character building with the fruit of patience.  Think I passed this morning; just relaxed, popped in a Philly Singers CD and meditated.  The positive was I saved on fuel!....not pushing the gas petal and just coasting along probably saved me a few bucks!  There is always a positive to everything!  :-)  Living in rural territory we don't see this everyday.  People from NY or LA, or Big D(aka...Dallas) would probably laugh.   Don't think I pushed the gas petal at all on the freeway.....been in traffic jams in Dallas, Texas before, but usually after a few miles they clear up, not this one it went all the way from the time I got on the freeway to the time I got off.  It's definitely the 6th day of the week!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment